Because I had to have it right away, I had to make it with fabric from my famous stash. I didn't have the Velcro called for in the tutorial, but this sticky version seemed to work just fine. And even better, the whole thing matches my new purse!
The tabs are my own creation because I was too impatient to wait, but I actually love the way they turned out. I used used manila folders and cut them down to the necessary size. You'll notice I have one for receipts, one for coupons and a blank one (for now).
All in all a good day! My purse is more organized and I got to do a fun sewing project while the kids napped. That's a win in my book!