Friday, April 2, 2010

Spring Break Fun

This week has been filled of the type of activities that create beautiful childhood memories. Having my daughter home from school due to Spring Break has been a blessing in disguise. Our usual packed calendar was freed from most obligations and we got to spend some amazing quality time together. My 2 year old really enjoyed having his sister home, and I did too! Although I might have not gotten many crafts done (as can been seen by my lack of posts this week) it was a success in my book. We filled our days with trips to the strawberry patch:



Tons of play dough:



Some crafts (hopefully to be highlighted next week):



Letters to pen pals:



And even some Easter activities with friends:



I hope to be back on schedule next week... I'm working hard on completing some items to hopefully put in the kids' baskets on Sunday. Have a great weekend!

No comments: