Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summer Reading: Getting to Happy


BlogHer Book Club Reviewer


Happy summer! How are your summer goals coming along? I am really enjoying being a member of the BlogHer book club!

For the conclusion of my summer reading reviews I present you Getting Happy by Terry McMillan. You might recognize this author's name as she is the brilliant mind behind Waiting to Exhale. This is the sequel to that novel and you really shouldn't miss it! You can check out my review
here.

I sincerely hope that you have enjoyed my book reviews this summer. I plan to continue to check out the
BlogHer Book Club website throughout the summer to get more reading ideas! For me nothing beats reading a good book while sipping a nice cold lemonade on a hot summer day.


Happy reading!

No comments: