Sunday, September 26, 2010

Halloween Sugar Cookies



The kids and I decided to make some sugar cookies after seeing these darling Halloween themed sprinkles in the dollar section of our favorite store. They resemble the apple cookies we made two weeks ago for my daughters school and were just as tasty!



These are basically sugar cookies covered in melted chocolate with sprinkles on top! We make sure not to over-bake them as we like them to remain soft. The chocolate "frosting" helps with that. We are so excited about Halloween in our house, hope you are too!

Proudly linking to:

The Girl Creative Making
Sumo Sweet Stuff Keeping It Simple Photobucket mmm button
Photobucket Birthday Wedding cakes crafts parties
My Craftie Life http://www.thethriftyhome.com
Show and Tell Green NightOwlCrafting sweet Thursday

7 comments:

Sew Can Do said...

Yummy! Can't wait to eat some Halloween treats here. Thanks for linking to Craftastic Monday:)

Melissa said...

Yum! I LOVE sugar cookies and I will be making some tonight! Thanks for linking up to Tuesday Tell All!!

Envymycooking said...

Found your blog through links...If you ever need new recipes come swing by our blog. we also have a great give away going on now.. A free purse of your choice

If you email us we would love to feature this.

Melissa said...

Mmm Halloween sugar cookies! I guess it is just about that time isn't it? And I just bought a Wilton Autumn mix of sprinkles too!

Threeundertwo said...

Sugar. Chocolate. Sprinkles. What's not to love?

Ashlee Marie said...

Great reminder! I have some dough just waiting to be rolled out and cut! My kids also LOVE making sugar cookies! Thanks for linking up to Topsy Turvy Tuesday's.

ashley @ little miss momma said...

These look so so yummy! I love Halloween too--and I just might have to give these a try! Been looking at your past posts, and you are one crafty girl!!!!

ashley
xoxo