Leslie, over at Night Owl Crafting, has awarded me this. Thank you so much Leslie, you are too sweet!
Here are the rules for receiving and passing it along:
1. Accept and thank the person who sent it to you.
2. List 10 things about yourself.
3. List 5 additional things you don't like.
4. Pass the award on to 10 other bloggers.
10 things about me:
1. I am a night owl and have a very hard time getting up early in the morning.
2. I twisted my right ankle several times playing volley ball in high school.
3. I addicted to going to school.
4. I have been married for 7 years, tomorrow is our anniversary!
5. I talk to my Mom & Dad everyday.
6. I'm a stay-at-home-mom and LOVE it!
7. I have two children, a 4.5 year old girl and 2.5 year old boy.
8. I love Hazelnut coffee with just cream, no sugar.
9. I crave my Mom's cooking on a daily basis.
10. I love playing board games with my family.
5 things I don't like:
1. Getting up early.
2. Scary movies.
3. Insects, bugs, slimy things... you get the idea.
4. Sad stories about children on the news.
I am awarding this award to these AWESOME blogs:
A girl and a glue gun
Me and My Bucket
Moms the Word
Sew Much Ado
The Train to Crazy
Women Who Do It All