Saturday, February 5, 2011

Banana Bread Love


After years of using this recipe at least once a week, I have now found a better one! It's a subtle difference that will make me add a page to the recipe binder I keep in the kitchen. You know it's a good recipe when it makes it into that binder.

And because baking is one of my favorite ways to show love, this is what my kids brought to brighten their teachers' day on a yucky rainy morning last week.

I hope you are having a great weekend!

Proudly linking to:

Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap   up           party!


3 comments:

shelley said...

i like the idea of wrapping like you did :) is that parchment paper? different and easY!

Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

Yes, it's parchment paper. Nice & easy and I think it looks cute.

Kim said...

I love banana bread. I am going to have to try this recipe if you recommend it. I trust you. My hubby hates banana bread so it will have to be as gifts for me, too. I love the smell of banana bread baking, and a scented candle does NOT cut it. Thank you so much for sharing.