Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lollipop Lily

On our way home from school, with just a couple of hours to go before her ballet class, my daughter informed me that she would love to take a treat for her friends. I quickly scrambled around the internet and found this quick and cute last minute treat for Valentines!

If you are a procrastinator like me, feel free to go here for instructions and a free template! They were a hit at ballet and several moms (and the teacher!) asked that I email them the link to the template. I think we are all a bit sick of the pack of identical foil cards with characters on them.

One note, we decided that my daughter would color each lily instead of printing them on colored paper. She had a really good time decorating them and practiced her cutting skills. A win if you ask me!

Thanks for stopping by! Make sure you visit tomorrow... hint, hint.

Proudly linking to:

Photobucket

5 comments:

jillian sara said...

How clever! This is so cute! Maybe if I have a girl someday I will do this for valentines. :)

The Iowa Farmer's Wife said...

Such a cute idea! Here is the link to our homemade clay!
http://theiowafarmerswife.blogspot.com/2011/02/homemade-clay-recipe.html

Kim said...

Very cute. I love those last minute surprises by the kids. :-)

Rachel {BubblyNatureCreations.com} said...

I love Chupa Chups! This is so cute!!! I love how they are colored and not just construction paper. what a great idea! please come link this to our party over here: http://www.bubblynaturecreations.com/2011/02/project-party-weekend-heart-shaped-ice.html

Have a great weekend!

The Part Time Domestic Goddess said...

Brilliant idea - and so do-able with the little ones!!