Tuesday, February 16, 2010

DIY Boutique Jeans

My daughter loves dresses and skirts. She'll compromise once in a while and wear a dress with leggings, but simply refuses to wear pants. I have been trying to come up with ways to get her to wear them and inspiration finally hit me at a furniture store the other day. I saw a little chandelier and immediately thought of my little princess. I would just add bling to a pair of pants. I ran to Target and got some jeans off the clearance rack and then grabbed some trim at the Fabric store.



Ten minutes later I had a pair of jeans that my daughter couldn't wait to wear- her words. Woo Hoo!!!



You know I'll be looking for more things to use to embellish pants. I promise to keep you updated.

Update to add that I linked this to:

DIY Day @ ASPTL