Monday, March 29, 2010

Felt Clippies



My newest obsession is felt clips- I can't stop making them! Here are just a few examples of some that I made this weekend. Forgive the horrible lighting, it was about to start raining so I had to run.



This is my favorite one! It looks super cute in person and was very easy to make following this tutorial. I love that the bottom is lined because it gives it a more finished look.



The five point flower and the orange/red ones were made using this tutorial. They were also very easy to make. I love that the small one can be used for bangs while the bigger one can go over the ponytail.



My daughter got a lot of compliments today and was loving her rose. I should have waited to post when I could get better pictures but I couldn't wait to show you!

Proudly linking to:

The Girl Creative Making

Making your home sing Mondays Keeping It Simple



Sumo Sweet Stuff


7 comments:

Amanda said...

Those are sooooo pretty!

Jena Webber said...

Oh, how fun! I love crafts-especially ones that can be done quickly. I'll have to look at the tutorial. Thanks for coming to my blog today.

Kaysi said...

Those are so fun! I really love the colors together, so bright and fun!

momstheword said...

Oh, soooo cute! How sweet to be able to make something so pretty for your daughter to wear! Thanks for linking up today.

Erin said...

Those are so cute!

Melissa said...

These are adorable! I wish Wednesday would let me put clips in her hair! Ahh well, someday!

Unknown said...

Love these! I might even be able to make something like this LOL! Thanks for the idea!