Friday, July 23, 2010

Construction Theme Birthday Wrap-Up

My son's second birthday party was a success! It was very small, but we all had a great time. I feel blessed to have been able to make so many things for the celebration. Here is a quick wrap-up:



Construction Birthday Banner



Kid's Tool Belt Favors



Birthday Applique Shirt



Bulldozer Birthday Cake



Thank you for joining me on this journey... it's been a blast and I can't wait for the next birthday party!

Proudly linking to:

SYS Thurs

Note: This is a re-post to fix the links.

4 comments:

Alison @ Oopsey Daisy said...

Oh my goodness, I saw this clip when I linked up to Somewhat Simple's linky party.... your cakes are so incredible! I LOVE that digger cake! What a fun theme--any boy would love that!!

Student Entrepreneur said...

WOW!!! Loven this!!! Hubby is in construction - and my boys would LOVE this!!

Student Entrepreneur said...

How did you make the cake?

Mommyto3andahusky said...

what a great party! I became a follower of your blog! :)

Erin

www.purplebookbloggingmommy.blogspot.com